The attacker wins when the enemy castle's HP is 0.
The enemy castle can be damaged by two ways:
- direct damage: the castle can be damaged like any other buildings by troops.
- breaking the ground: for each tile dropped, an amount of damage is inflicted to the castle.
Main concept Edit
- When the attack succeeds, the whole island drops and 100% of the loot-able resources are looted.
- When the attack fails, only the part of the island that dropped will be counted into the looted resources.
- Loots available by the storages are reduced to 1/3 if destroyed with direct damage.
Details on loots Edit
|Gold/Mana||No||Loots available in storages will be reduced to 1/3 if destroyed with direct damage.|
|Treasure chests||No (including those open by Lock Hacker units)||None|
|Fragments of Ascendite||Yes||-5 fragments on failure|
|Buildings/Tiles (spoils of war)||
Game rules Edit
- Routes can be retraced until at least one unit is sent.
- Routes must start from the outer tiles (displayed in green.)
Units / Spells Edit
- The units sent will be reusable once they're done attacking in their route. (Spells are not.)
- When all the units sent are done attacking, a fall down occurs.
Fall down rules Edit
- When the ground is cut off, the part not connected to the castle will fall down.
- At each fall down, an amount of damage relative to the amount of the tiles that falls down is inflicted to the castle.
There is a time limit of:
- multiplayer: 3 minutes.
- single play: 8 minutes.
The game will end when the time exceeds the limit.
Number of routesEdit
The attacker can trace 5 routes.
The game will end if the last route is finished.